The John Wood Community College Library supports the College's mission and its wide variety of programs, curricula, and educational delivery systems. The Library supports all of the research needs of students, faculty, and staff. The Library will provide access to resources, a supportive environment for learning, and professional library services.
Barbara Lieber, Director of Learning Resources Center
Erin Ealy, Manager, Library Services
Ann Schaller, Administrative Assistant
Jason Finney, Library Assistant
- Access to a collection in print and electronic formats - including books, videos, periodicals, databases, and reference resources
- Interlibrary Loan services available through the library's membership in CARLI/I-Share (Consortium of Academic and Research Libraries in Illinois - 76 academic and research libraries throughout the state).
- Access to other collections through WorldCat is possible. Please see library staff for more information.
- Instruction in research and information literacy skills
- Reference services and assistance
- Over 90 computers for student use
- Wireless access through the school's wi-fi network
- Black/white and color printing
- Coin-operated photocopier
- 25 computers available for Public User access
- Quiet study areas
- Group study room (B113)
- Other instructional services avaliable in the Academic Support Center include: the Testing Room, various walk-in tutoring services, The Writing Center, and Open Learning