Freedom of Information Act Requests


Requests for public records must be made in writing. A “Freedom of Information Act Request Form” is available for your convenience below by clicking on the link. If submitting a paper copy request, please send or deliver it to the address below:

Freedom of Information Officer

All officers can be contacted at the following address:

John Wood Community College
1301 South 48th St.
Quincy, IL 62305