AA Transfer Degree

Students completing the transfer program in accounting at John Wood Community College typically choose to attend a four-year college or university to complete their bachelor’s degree in accounting.  Some students later choose to pursue advanced degrees and licensure, such as the MBA degree or the CPA license. 

Students may choose to attend one of several area four year institutions or they may elect to transfer to another college or university.  John Wood Community College advisors and business department personnel can provide more specific information about the transfer process and educational opportunities.