Students applying to John Wood must submit transcripts including all previous college course work and all military credit.  An official transcript from each institution previously attended is required.

It is important that you have official transcripts sent at the earliest possible date.
A delay in submission of all your transcripts could result in enrollment in unnecessary or incorrect courses.

Army, National Guard, and Army Reserve, Marine Corps and Navy

Request a copy of your Joint Services Transcript (JST).

CCAF - Air Force

The Community College of the Air Force transcript request form is located at CCAF Transcript Request , or by writing:

100 South Turner Blvd
Gunter Annex AL 36114-3011

To have a transcript of all credits earned through John Wood Community College sent from JWCC you can print out a request form or request a transcript through your SOLAR account.  For instructions on logging in to your SOLAR account click here.