Request Transcripts

Before you can be admitted to JWCC, we must receive official records of any prior high school or college-level education to the JWCC Office of Admissions.

These records may include any one or a combination of the following:

High School transcript - Contact the high school from which you graduated or will graduate. HS Transcript Request Form

Home School transcript - The home school administrator must provide a notarized copy of the course work completed, preferably in transcript format.

GED exam scores - Contact the Regional Superintendent of Schools from your school district.
GED Request form for Quincy

GED Request form for Iowa

GED Request form for Missouri

Generic GED Request form

GED Score Resource List

College transcripts - Have an official copy of you academic transcripts sent directly to the Records Office at John Wood from each college you have attended.
Transcript Request Form

Military service training - Provide a copy of your DD-214 - Copy 4 (separation document), AARTS/ACE transcript, or Community College of the Air Force Transcript