March 10, 2020
9 am - 12 pm
Instructor: Andrew Skattebo
Location: JWCC Workforce Development Center, 4220 Kochs Lane, Room W132
Many small businesses struggle to stay in front of potential customers and rise above the noise of competing products and services. This workshop will show you how to get Google to showcase your local business, send you customers ready to buy, and improve your referrals. Learn about the free or low-cost tools and services Google offers for local businesses. See real-world examples of what’s working today. Leave with a one-page checklist to jumpstart your Google marketing efforts.
Attendees will leave knowing:
- The keys to local SEO, how to spot a scam and what to do instead
- Why your “Google My Business” profile is so important and the key things that will make it really stand out
- The three types of Google searches your local business needs to pay attention to. (The most important one is not what you think.)
- The most profitable Google AdWords campaign for local business
- Why online reputation is so important and a simple plan to protect and improve yours
- How to measure your online marketing success to avoid throwing away money
- The four Google tools you’ll want to set up right away that won’t cost you a cent
To register, fill in and submit the form below.