Tue. 17th of Jan. 2017 at 12:00 am
JWCC will be closed for holiday break December 23 - January 8.
Enrollment is always open at JWCC! If you are ready to get the ball rolling for spring classes, here are a list of things you can do over the next week or two and then your JWCC advisor will follow up January 9th or 10th to wrap things up, answer any questions and help you get registered for classes.
College reopens January 9th and the first session of classes start Jan 17th. Twelve-week classes start Feb. 20.
While the college is closed Dec. 23- Jan. 8 - you can still get the process started to take spring classes.
Note: This is the full admissions process. If you have already done any of these items, that’s ok. Just move on to the next item.
1: Apply to JWCC
2: Request official transcripts sent to JWCC
(high school and any college)
3: Apply for Financial Aid
• Complete FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
• School Code: 012813
• Use your most recent tax documents to fill in the needed information.
• Financial Aid help and additional resources: http://jwcc.edu/financial-aid
4: Take a Placement Test
• It's not as scary as it sounds. It does not count for any grade.
• This will help to determine what math and English courses to take.
• Choose a date and time that works for you and sign up.
Individual times available starting January 9.
5: Meet with Advisor & Register
• If you have completed admissions and admitted to JWCC, its time to register. • Walk-in appointments with advisors will be available starting January 9.
We look forward to seeing you in January!John Wood Community College Campus