Mon. 9th of Jan. 2017 at 12:00 am
College reopens Jan. 9. The first session of classes starts Jan. 17. 12-week classes start Feb. 20.
Note: This is the full admissions process. If you have already done any of these items, that’s ok. Just move on to the next item.
1: Apply to JWCC
2: Request official transcripts sent to JWCC
(high school and any college)
3: Apply for Financial Aid
• Complete FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
• School Code: 012813
• Use your most recent tax documents to fill in the needed information.
• Financial Aid help and additional resources: http://jwcc.edu/financial-aid
4: Take a Placement Test
• It's not as scary as it sounds. It does not count for any grade.
• This will help to determine what math and English courses to take.
• Choose a date and time that works for you and sign up.
Individual times available starting January 9.
5: Meet with Advisor & Register
• If you have completed admissions and admitted to JWCC, its time to register. • Walk-in appointments with advisors will be available starting January 9.
We look forward to seeing you in January!John Wood Community College Campus