Note: Office 365 subscribers can no longer download or install Office 2013 on PC or Office 2011 for Mac from the Office 365 portal or My Account page. To ensure the security of your Office suite and to get all of the latest features, upgrade to Office 2016 for free as part of your Office 365 subscription.
What are the PC requirements for Office 365 ProPlus?
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
32-bit Office can be installed on 32-bit or 64-bit operating systems and 64-bit Office can only be installed on 64-bit operating systems.
Computer and processor
1 GHZ or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set.
1 GB RAM (32-bit)
2 GB RAM (64-bit) recommended for graphics features, Outlook Instant Search, and certain advanced functionality.
3 gigabytes (GB)
1024 x 768
What are the Mac requirements for Office 365 ProPlus?
- A Mac computer with an Intel processor.
- Mac OS X version 10.5.8 or later.
- 1 GB of RAM recommended.
- 2.5 GB of available hard disk space.
- HFS+ hard disk format (also known as Mac OS Extended or HFS Plus).
- DVD drive or connection to a local area network (if installing over a network).
- 1280 x 768 or higher resolution monitor
What are the requirements for Office for iPhone\iPad?
- All devices above must be running iOS 6.1 minimum
What are the requirements for Office for iPad Pro?
- All devices above must be running iOS 9.0 minimum
What are the Android requirements for Office Mobile for Android?
- Android KitKat 4.4 or greater
- Android touch enabled smartphones only