In an effort to promote mobile printing from personal devices, John Wood Community College has implemented mobility print management solution that is part of it's print management system already in place.
What is it?
- PaperCut Mobility Print is a secure network print service for your iOS, Windows, macOS, Android and Chromebook devices.
- Mobility Print simplifies the printing process for bring your own devices.
- You can quickly set up printers on your own.
- Mobility Print will deduct from your PaperCut print balance
Who can use it?
Students and employees who have an active JWCC email account can print with PaperCut's Mobility Print. Mobility Print works with PC, MacOS, iOS, Androids, and Chromebook devices.
How do i start using Mobility Print?
You can start using the service by clicking on the link and follow the instructions for your particular device.
I have issues with printing from my personal device?
- Make sure you are connected to the JWCCPublic Wifi.
- Check the system requirements found at the bottom of each page to confirm your device is compatible.
- It you are unable to see the printers, restart your device.
- Check to see if you have a balance in your PaperCut account.
- If you still have print issues, please contact the Help Desk.