Williams Benefit Consulting, LLC
Job Description: Williams Benefit Consulting, LLC (WBC) is a Third Party Administration (TPA) firm specializing in plan administration, compliance, and consulting for retirement plans. Due to company growth, we are seeking an experienced Client Service/ Distribution Processer, to join our team. This opportunity offers an outstanding career path and upward mobility for the right candidate.
Candidate must be well organized, possess excellent problem solving and mathematical skills. The position requires the ability to produce in a fast paced environment with a high degree of attention to detail. Proficiency in MS Word and Excel is required.
Duties and Requirements:
- Must have a desire to advance career in the pension administration business.
- Study and complete ASPPA courses and exams, as needed.
- Deliver quality customer service by ensuring accuracy and timeliness in work output.
- Interact with the other associates to promote a positive work atmosphere, productivity and achievement of goals.
- Coordinate the preparation, word processing, faxing, and scanning of all correspondence, documents, forms, records and reports for the staff.
- Monitor project management system for due dates of projects, forms documents, etc. Complete follow-up procedures, on an automated basis, to obtain necessary information.
- Assist with tracking and processing loans and distributions.
- Prepare Billing Initiation Forms as directed.
- Handle client calls and inquires when appropriate.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, i.e. copiers, fax machines and computer.
- Must be able to work and produce under pressure, be courteous, and exercise discretion.
- College degree preferred, but not necessary.
Our company offers a competitive compensation package, as well as a friendly working environment.
How to Apply
Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org