TI-Trust, Inc. is an Illinois trust company specializing in personal trust services and employee benefit plans managing over 10 billion dollars in assets. TI-Trust is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Employee Benefits Operations Assistant. Become part of a growing company, which was voted in the Top 100 “Best Places to Work in Illinois” two years in a row.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to learn the TrustRite System as it applies to employee benefits/retirement plan services administration.
- Provide essential operational support to the Account Administrators and Trust Officers.
- Distribution tracking, loan payments and loan payment tracking, allocation report oversight, client account annual meeting proxy tabulation, client account annual meeting and plan payout communications, audit request coordination, new account opening process, 5500 checklists.
- Utilize and update Salesforce.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Computer literate; detail oriented.
- Knowledge of employee benefits/retirement plan service administration preferred, but not required.
- Well organized, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to be a team-player and have independent problem solving skills, good oral and written communication skills; and ability to read and analyze reports.