Hollister Whitney is currently recruiting an Accounts Receivable Specialist
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Research and resolve customer accounts receivable issues.
- Record, verify, and post payments received from customers.
- Prepare aging reports.
- Place billing and collection calls. Work with customers to help resolve payment issues; assist in setting up payment plans.
- Represent and exude the values, culture, and mission of the organization.
- Provide information as requested to customers, auditors and other stakeholders.
Education, Experience, and Requirements
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles, practices and procedures.
- Minimum of 2 years of accounts receivable experience; ideally in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong customer service skills with excellent written and oral communication.
- Ability to multitask and problem solve.
- Understand the need for timely response and proactive measures.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Experience with Infor Visual a plus.
- Experience working with a cross functional team. About Hollister Whitney
For 120 years, Hollister-Whitney has invented and manufactured solutions for the vertical transportation industry, with an emphasis on cutting-edge technology and the highest quality products. Founded on a commitment to unmatched quality and technology, Hollister-Whitney supplies elevator contractors and operators with reliable elevator equipment. This comprehensive line of products, including elevator hoist machines, platforms, slings, safeties, guides, governors, and more, are built to ensure all passengers are moved quickly and securely.