We are growing and need to add more talent to our existing team!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrate concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size, and style and submit for approval.
- Prepare finished art through necessary software and equipment.
- Coordinate with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc. as necessary.
- Communicate with auction managers about layout and design.
- Create a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites utilizing company software.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements when necessary.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Must possess digital and offline media experience with the ability to work cohesively with auction managers and the rest of the graphic design team to promote our auctions and our company.
- 3-years related experience or training or Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Demonstrate graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Experience with publishing tools, including Quark, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
How to Apply
Please send resume and/or portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through Indeed at