Website Blue Roan Inc. Realtors
Perfect entry level Real Estate position. We are looking for a capable Residential Leasing Agent to present and lease residential properties to prospective lessees, and support the day-to-day operations of the brokerage.
– Support day-to-day office administration tasks
– Advertise available properties using a variety of media and promotional materials
– Show properties to prospective tenants
– Conduct rent collections
– Perform minor property maintenance and inspect properties periodically
Skills and Qualifications:
– Proven working experience as leasing agent (will consider candidates enrolled in pre-license education)
– MS Office familiarity
– Excellent communication skills and approachable, friendly demeanor
– Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times
– Must be reliable and punctual
– Experience in and working knowledge of business/office administration is a plus
– High School Diploma or equivalent
– Valid Illinois Residential Leasing Agent License; will consider candidates enrolled in pre-license education
– Must obtain Illinois Realtor/Broker License within 12 months of employment start date
– Valid driver’s license and reliable means of transportation with vehicle insurance
Schedule and Pay Rate:
Wednesday–Friday, 10:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.; Saturday, 9:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m. On call Wednesday–Saturday after hours. $20 per hour.
** Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this role.
Established in 2005, Blue Roan Inc. Realtors is a local broker-owned company specializing in residential property management. Tailoring our services to meet client needs for over 15 years, Blue Roan Inc. Realtors takes pride in developing personal relationships with clients, while offering quality, affordable housing.