iDoc Device Repair is looking for a qualified, reliable person to start and grow our motherboard repair program.
The ideal candidate will be able to micro solder on motherboards of all types but especially for Laptops, Chromebooks, and Tablets. Our team’s values are centered around working collaboratively and exceeding expectations for our customers. The chosen candidate will have the opportunity to build our program from the ground up. Relocation support can be provided based on the needs and aptitude of the candidate.
- Repair motherboards and logic boards on iPads, Computers, Tablets, Chromebooks, etc.
- Diagnose issues and develop repair plans.
- Read/Edit notes on the repair process.
- Test incoming and outgoing units.
- Find appropriate components to repair units.
- Help to develop and grow our motherboard repair program.
- Basic board repair (BGA, Hot Air Rework, running small wires, comfortability working with a microscope).
- Experience with computer repair.
- Work comfortably with others.
- Possess high attention to detail.
- Must read/write well in English, and be able to take clear concise notes.
- Must be legally allowed to work in the US
Ideal for Someone Who Is
- Dependable – more reliable than spontaneous.
- Detail-oriented – would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture.
- Achievement-oriented – enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail.
- Able to work independently, as well as under supervision
- Looking to learn and enjoy problem-solving.