Under the direction and supervision of the Youth and Family Coordinator, direct all aspects of the after school program, execute the daily curriculum and provide a program to foster children’s social, physical, spiritual and mental growth. Responsible for programming a stimulating and safe environment for children in the program.
Program runs 1:45pm-6:00pm on Monday-Friday when school is in session. Also, childcare is open 7:30am-6:00pm on school-out days and certain holidays.
- CPR/First Aid within first 30 days of hire
- 18 years or older
- Ability to build positive relationship/communication skills with adults and children
- Strong communication and judgement skills
- Knowledge of children and genuine desire to work with them
- Excellent judgment skills
- Understand YMCA mission and Character Development values
- Knowledge of YMCA rules, regulations, and policies
- Attend After School staff meetings
- Provide a positive, safe and nurturing environment for the children in the After School program
- Make sure children are in appropriate areas and supervised at all times
How to Apply
Follow this link and fill out an application online. Make sure to check an interest in Child Care - After School. For more information or to express an interest in this position, please send an email to email@example.com. https://.quincyymca.net/about-us/employment/