The Hot Lunch Director manages the overall child nutrition program of the kitchen and oversees the preparation of food and distribution of supplies for the lunchroom and activities of the kitchen.
- 10-month work year
- Hours 7am – 1:30pm
- Have earned a high school diploma or equivalent.
- 18 years or older.
- Experience in the preparation of school lunches.
- Maintain good health, high moral character, and a good attendance record.
- Exhibits personal standards of grooming and dress appropriate for the food service program.
- Have the ability to organize and carry out lunchroom procedures.
- Professional tact, diplomacy, and flexibility with administrators, staff, teachers, students, parents, and the community.
- Must have (or be in the process of obtaining) Food Service Sanitation Certification or ServeSafe Certification.
- Have the ability to make appropriate and timely decisions.
- Be able to life fifty pounds (50).
- Meet the legal requirements to a criminal background check.
How to Apply
Interested candidates please submit a resume to St. James Lutheran School, 900 S 17th Street, Quincy, IL or email firstname.lastname@example.org.