The purpose of the position is to assist classroom teachers, or principal, with duties regarding the students.
- 10-month work year
- Hours 8:00am – 11:30am
- Have earned a high school diploma or equivalent.
- 18 years or older.
- Prefer, but do not require, some post-high school education.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Well organized.
- Ability to work as a member of the team.
- Some technology skills.
- Ability to work well with students.
- Ability to manage student behavior.
- Ability to report to work or assigned duty as scheduled.
- Exhibits personal standards of grooming and dress appropriate to the professional position.
- Maintain order with the students assigned for supervision.
- Supervise bathroom, and perform health tasks if assigned.
- Tutor students on lessons determined by the teacher.
How to Apply
Interested candidates please submit a resume to St. James Lutheran School, 900 S 17th Street, Quincy, IL or email firstname.lastname@example.org.