Did you graduate with your Associate’s degree in Education in the last 18 months? Are you about to graduate and want international experience while getting a taste of teaching? Join us in Spain during the 2022-23 academic year and boost your resume by becoming a Language Assistant at a Spanish school!
Use your imagination and initiative to help your students with their English conversation practice, create teaching materials, and plan your own activities with the support of the main teacher. This is a unique opportunity to improve your language skills and learn from teaching students your native language. You can also share your home country’s traditions while embracing the Spanish culture!
Previous teaching experience is valued, and knowledge of Spanish is not required!
📣 Main Highlights of an Unforgettable Programme
• Placements in more than 300 schools all over Spain
• €880-1,100 monthly grant, enough to live and travel in Spain as a young professional
• Two lodging options: independent housing or full board accommodation with a volunteer host family
• TEFL training given by an internationally recognised Spanish university and paid by the programme
• Spanish public healthcare coverage
• Paid school holidays, except for the summer period
• Awesome opportunity to learn Spanish and discover a fascinating culture
• No fees!
👉 Candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP.