- Be a United States citizen
- Possess a valid Driver’s License
- Possess a High School Diploma (or its equivalent)
- Minimum of 21 years of age and under 35 years of age by date of written exam unless otherwise exempt from such age limitation as provided in Section 5/10-2.1-6 of the Fire and Police Commissioner’s Act.
- Possess a valid POWER test card dated between 10/1/2021 – 10/1/2022
- Eyesight no worse than 20/40 or corrected by (and must comply with) ACOEM guidelines for Law Enforcement Officers
- Ability to pass all selection and training requirements. New officers must sign a reimbursement of expenses agreement contract if they leave within three years.
- Not have been convicted of a felony, a crime of moral turpitude, or any misdemeanor specifically listed in Section 10-2.1-6 of the Act, 65 ILCS 5/10-2.16 as amended
- Not be a habitual user of illegal narcotics or drugs or intoxicating beverages or be an illegal gambler
- Not be physically or mentally unable to perform the duties of the position of police officer.
How to Apply
To Apply: Visit iosolutions.com and find the job application for the Roselle Police Department. The online application and supporting documentation must be submitted to IOS Recruitment by the application deadline (8/31/2022). No late submissions will be accepted.