Hy-Vee Pharmacy 1400 Harrison St
Title: Pharmacy Clerk part-time (10-20 hours per week)
Shifts: Monday-Thursday 7a-8p; Saturday 9a-6p; Sunday 10a-4p
All employees must have some evening and weekend availability.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provides prompt, efficient and friendly customer service by exhibiting caring, concern and patience in all customer interactions and treating customers as the most important people in the store.
2. Smiles and greets customers in a friendly manner, whether the encounter takes place in the employee’s designated department or elsewhere in the store.
3. Makes an effort to learn customers’ names and to address them by name whenever possible.
4. Assists customers by: (examples include)
· escorting them to the products they’re looking for
· securing products that are out of reach
· loading or unloading heavy items
· making note of and passing along customer suggestions or requests
· performing other tasks in every way possible to enhance the shopping experience.
5. Answers the telephone promptly and provides friendly, helpful service to customers who call.
6. Stocks received product and supplies and marks stickers accordingly.
Flexible schedule that can be assigned around college or high school class schedules.
Shifts can be as little as three hours in length to as long as eight hours in length.
Time off allowed, although unpaid, during school breaks.