We are hiring a Placement Supervisor at Challenge Unlimited, Inc., at our Hannibal, MO/Quincy, IL office.
- Pay Rate: $19.00 per hour + Great Benefits!
- Hours: Full-time/ 8:00am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday + Flexible to Job Demands
- Location: Hannibal, MO and Quincy, IL
Reporting to the Director of Employment Services, the Placement Assessment Supervisor is responsible for facilitating vocational training services which provide people who have different abilities opportunities to work with integrated teams and receive work support as needed—achieving the highest level of independence possible.
Ensures the implementation and provision of services required by Illinois Department of Human Services and Missouri Department of Vocational Rehabilitation. Provides supervision to staff who perform Placement Services and specific Job Coaching services. Provides vocational exploration, development, and counseling for persons with disabilities as well as other services to determine person’s strengths and weaknesses. Provides 1 – 1 on-site direction, support, supervision and case management. Provides job placement assistance to clients based on program or contract need. Case management duties include communicating with customers, state agencies, guardians, managers, supervisors, co-workers and assist the client to improve performance, resolve any concerns, achieve goals, ensure satisfaction and to document and submit reports for funding and record keeping.
- Education: Bachelor Degree preferred or H.S. Diploma and Training in related field with 5 years relevant experience.
- Experience: One year of experience in a sales or job placement. Experience working with people with Developmental Disabilities, Mental Illness and other disabilities. Additional experience in job development, placement, sales, training or supervisory role is helpful.
- Computer Skills: Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Background Checks: Must pass criminal background check. Must pass various State and Federal registry checks. Must pass DCFS Abuse and Neglect Tracking System check Must pass driving history check and Company policy criteria, maintain valid driver’s license and be 21 or older to drive on Company business.
- Driving: Use of personal insured vehicle for Company related travel is required.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.