3rd shift/shift differential
The Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for preventative maintenance and repair on equipment used in the production and processing of bottled water. This includes responsibility for asset management, up time, troubleshooting, preventative maintenance activities, repairs, and documentation of all related equipment. Successful candidate will be required to work with all levels of employees in the PWI organization as well as outside vendors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
- Conducts routine maintenance on production related equipment. .
- Maintains safe and clean work area.
- Completes equipment maintenance logs and related documentation.
- Performs preventive maintenance on all equipment.
- Performs all assigned repair tasks, work orders, and changeovers.
- Troubleshoot and repair all production related equipment.
- Understanding of technical/mechanical aspects of all equipment including but not limited to regrind equipment, dehumidifiers, cooling tower pumps, recirculation pumps, water chillers, and high pressure air compressors.
- Ensure that all production equipment is operating at optimal efficiency.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2 years previous experience, including welding, electrical trouble-shooting, and performing preventative maintenance on equipment
- Ability to work flexible schedules as needed
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills are required
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills
- Knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical troubleshooting skills preferred.
- Knowledge of blow molding, PLC’s, and servos a plus.
Short/Long term disability (company covers) Life/Accidental Death (company covers)