The Machine Operator is responsible for setting up, operating and monitoring different high speed floor machines. Work is performed under the direction of the Line Lead.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma/GED
- Previous machine operator experience is a plus
- Able to read, write and communicate in English
- Perform basic calculator functions
- Able to frequently lift and carry up to 40 pounds, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Self directed in the completion of daily tasks and responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Pay close attention to detail
- Observe product to ensure quality standards are met
- Observe machines to determine that they are performing correctly
- Supply machines with necessary materials
- Calculate and record all necessary production information
- Work in a safe and controlled manner-by using proper PPE, following all Safety, GMP’s and security guidelines and procedures at all times.
- Monitor condition of equipment for safe operation and report any unsafe conditions to your supervisor.
- Keep detailed and accurate reports
- Maintain housekeeping standards and monitor cleaning practices.
- Safe and skilled usage of a forklift is necessary
- Demonstrate ownership of the job and add to the success of the team environment.
- Perform other similar or related duties as required
All offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screen and background check
We respond to all applicants once a hiring decision has been made – please check your email regularly for communications from us.