We are now hiring for the following positions! Pay is based on Position and Experience.
– EVS Technician
– Floor Technician
Click the link below to apply!
A strong applicant will have an understanding of housekeeping job functions, policies, and knowledge of proper chemical handling.
Most shifts are Evening Shifts, Monday through Friday but we do have some daytime and weekend positions available.
All positions will perform a variety of maintenance and cleaning tasks to keep our buildings looking perfect.
• Cleaning and sanitizing all spaces using proper cleaning methods, equipment and chemicals.
• Empty trash, clean wastebaskets and replace liners
• Assist with the distribution and storage of supplies.
• Clean and organize janitor closet per department.
• General cleaning of the building and keeping it maintained and in good condition.
• Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors.
• Clean and stock restrooms.
• Notify supervisors or managers of any needed repairs.
• Complete tasks in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
• Ability to manage your time efficiently.
• Work well when supervisors are not present.
• Ability to lift at least 25 pounds.
• Handle basic maintenance, building repairs, cleaning and other janitorial work.
• Able to work safely with a variety of cleaning supplies.
• High school diploma.
• Able to use basic cleaning equipment.