Website Farm & Home Supply
To assist the purchasing department, replenishment department, Ecommerce Department and accounting
department with clerical duties as needed.
1. Perform, monitor and manage entry of all new items into our system as needed.
2. Reviewing of upcoming Ads for in stock position and ensuring Ad orders are here and to
stores on time as needed.
3. Review and record Ad results after Ad Event ends as needed.
4. Follow-up/ Processing of Invoice discrepancies and assist accounting as needed.
5. Updating of all Vendor maintenance information as needed.
6. Reviewing of outstanding orders and following up on orders not received past ship /
cancellation dates as needed.
7. Assists with calls, email, and Distribution Center and Store issues as needed.
8. Ad entry in both Ad Serts and KCX system as needed.
9. Handle Store Ad scanning (all clerical) type issues as needed.
10. Generate reports and orders from company computer software as needed.
11. Provide new SKU information to our Ecommerce team as needed.
12. Organize and execute routine price checks on key items as needed.
13. Create and/or release purchase orders as directed by the Director of Purchasing.
14. Minimum of 20 hours per week.
Completes special projects directed by Director of Purchasing, Director of Accounting, Director of
Replenishment, and E-commerce Manager. Additional responsibilities may be assigned at any given time.
Minimum Requirements of Training and Experience:
Previous retail experience preferred. Candidate must have strong computer (Excel & Microsoft Office) and
organizational skills. Must be detailed orientated, proficient at data entry with solid math and analytical