Integrity is responsible for the safe transportation of customers and patients. We are currently expanding our services and we’re looking for a few reliable team members to help us grow! As a local company we understand the value of community and family so as a member of our team we strive to create an environment that helps provide a good work/life balance.
Patient Transporter Job Responsibilities:
- Assist customers/patients with various levels of mobility in and out of company vehicles. Secure them appropriately.
- Transport customers/patients to their destination and assist them out of the vehicle.
- Comfort patients and their family members by offering support and encouragement.
- Maintain a safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following all standards and procedures.
- Practice honest and strong moral principles everyday to uphold the foundation of our company, Integrity!
Transportation Specialist Qualifications and Skills:
- Great customer and patient service Excellent communication skills Impeccable emotional intelligence and listening skills.
- A healthy endurance and ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Will have to pass a background & MVR check.
Subject to initial and randomized drug testing.
Integrity is looking for a full-time and part-time employees.
Full-time employees can expect to work 4-5 days per week on a rotating schedule.
Part-time/PRN employee hours are flexible.
Education and Experience Requirements:
High school diploma or GED
Experience in a healthcare setting-Preferred
CPR or BLS certification- Preferred