Login Reminders & Directions
- Login before classes begin to ensure you have access.
- Plan to begin your classes during the first week.
- If you are new to online learning, complete the Student Orientation Tutorial before classes begin.
- Online courses are NOT self-paced. You will have assignments due at scheduled times.
- Most likely there will be assignments due in the first week.
- You will be withdrawn administratively if you do not login to each of your online classes on two separate days in the first week.
- Check your JWCC email frequently. This is how instructors will contact you. Delete unwanted emails so your inbox doesn't get full.
- Visit: http://www.jwcc.edu/
- Click on the BlazerNet button located just under the title banner.
- Enter your JWCC student account information in the login box and click the Log In button. This is the same login you use to access your JWCC email.
NOTE: If you do not know your JWCC student account login, call or visit Information Services: 217.641.4325. Room B024. They are available Monday - Thursday from 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. and Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Once inside the portal, click on the JWCC Online icon found in the LaunchPad.
- Once you are admitted to the TriState website, you should see a box entitled: Course List. In this box click on the link which says: Click here to access the course listing.
- Find the link to your course(s) under the current term.