Reminders & Tips
- Login the first day of class to ensure you have access.
- Plan to begin your classes during the first week.
- Online courses are NOT self-paced. You will have assignments due at scheduled times.
- Most likely there will be assignments due in the first week.
- You may be withdrawn administratively if you do not login to each of your online classes in the first week.
- Check your JWCC email frequently. This is how instructors will contact you. Delete unwanted emails so your inbox doesn't get full.
- If you are new to online classes and having problems, be sure to call Instructional Support & Distance Learning for assistance: 217-641-4512.