- Apply for The Quincy Promise program by February 1st of each year (both new and returning applicants). The application period will open October 1 of each academic year.
- Submit the 2017-2018 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at fafsa.ed.gov by February 1st of each year and have results sent to JWCC (school code 012813).
- Confirm ALL FAFSA paperwork and verification forms are received by JWCC.
- Attend Quincy Promise Prospective Student Interviews.
- Maintain adequate academic and financial aid status with JWCC.
- Once admitted to JWCC, work with assigned academic advisor to register for classes. Each term meet with the same advisor to select courses.
- Meet with JWCC Career Services Office personnel each semester to plan career path and connect with potential regional employers.
- Meet with a Quincy Promise funding partner employer to learn about potential career paths.
- Attend banquet.