What Is Our Mission?
To assist participants in making informed career choices, completing their high school diploma, and obtaining information and guidance in their pursuit of a college education.
Here are some of the services provided to meet our mission:
- Academic Advising
- Study Skills
- Career Development Activities
- Time Management
- School Survival
- Goal Setting
- Financial Literacy
- Financial Aid Information
- Scholarship Application Assistance
- ACT Preparation
- College Preparation and Selection
- Campus Visits
- College Information
- College Application
- Educational and Cultural Activities
ETS receives 100% of its funding through a grant [$303,284] from the U.S. Department of Education with in-kind support from JWCC.