Website Peoples Prosperity Bank
The Mortgage Loan Originator develops and manages customer relationships to ensure the customer’s needs for 1-4 family unit residences, investment property, construction, lot and bridge loans are met. Manages the growth and profitability of relationships while executing market goals. Supports the organizational focus to empower the financial well-being of our communities, one person at a time. Embraces and promotes Town and Country’s core values of teamwork, achievement, passion and positive thinking.
• Develops relationships with clients to increase loan business for the company. Establishes and
maintains connections with developers, builders, and realtors to encourage the use of company
products and services. Make regular sales calls to potential and existing customer to retain
current or develop new business.
• Engages applicants to discuss mortgage requirements, advises applicants of options available,
ascertains applicant’s capacity to repay and assesses the degree of risk involved.
• Thoroughly and accurately processes loan applications.
• Engages borrower throughout lending process and communicates loan decisions to borrowers.
• Reviews loan documentation prior to closing to ensure accuracy and compliance with regulation.
• Closes mortgage loans.
• Provides accurate information and connects prospects with appropriate bank staff to meet sales
goals and links them with bank products and services.
• Performs other job-related duties and special projects as assigned.