The Service Advisor sells and schedules needed service work on commercial trucks and equipment for the dealership service department.
- Gather customer complaint details and expectations.
- Perform vehicle walk around inspection, verify vehicle information.
- Connect to J-Pro and perform on the spot vehicle diagnostics. Print report. Refer to service history (IE:SIR), recommend additional needed service.
- Advise customers on the care of their vehicles and the value of maintaining their vehicles in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications.
- Write up customer’s vehicle problems accurately and clearly on a service input card, verify customer information. Obtain customer’s signature.
- Establish “promised time” based on shop workflow, communicate with foreman.
- Establish customer’s method of payment. Obtain credit approval, if necessary.
- Create repair order in the business system, create repair order file and secure service input card with customer signatures in standardized repair order jacket.
- Check on progress of repair throughout the day. Contact customers regarding any changes in the estimate or promised time, explains cost and time requirements in detail, and gets proper authorization before any additional repairs are performed.
How to Apply
Apply on Indeed, LinkedIn, On the Rush Enterprises web page, or submit to service manager email firstname.lastname@example.org