Seeking experienced window treatment installer to be an apprentice to our long time, seasoned installer. This is an excellent career opportunity.
- Must be able to work Monday-Friday, Occasional Saturdays.
- Must be able to communicate in a positive manner on a daily basis and professional interaction with customers at all times.
- Clean driving record and be able to pass background.
- Candidate must be able to learn installation all types of blinds, shades, plantation shutters, motorization and draperies. Those candidates with a background in Hunter Douglas product knowledge and installation process is a plus.
- Candidate should have basic computer skills with a desire to learn through company sponsored training classes.
- Candidate must have excellent math skills, problem solving skills, knowledge of hand and power tools and able to work under pressure.
- Candidate will also be assisting with installation of awnings. Must be ok working with heights and able to work in all types of weather conditions.
Full time position. Paid holidays. Paid vacation after 1 year of employment.
No Health Insurance available
IRA available with employer match
Pay negotiable based on experience.
Only serious applicants looking for a long-term career should apply.
If interested in this position, please visit our website at www.mrksquincy.com to get a full understanding of what Mr K’s does. Applicants must have a clean appearance. Applicants need to be able to use a tape measure and have excellent math skills.