Are you looking for a professional career with consistent schedule and stable work environment? This key member of our team performs fleet service operations and maintenance of our buses. We are looking for a highly organized and self-starting team member who can communicate complex information and help us to deliver impeccable transportation safely for our customers.
- High school or equivalent
- Drivers License
- US work authorization
- Clean the inside and outside of the buses and prepare them for their next trip.
- Help with inspection of buses at required intervals.
- Use electronic and other diagnostic tools to identify, locate, and predict necessary repairs.
- Maintain records of all vehicle inspections, repairs, and services.
- Maintain accurate and neat inventory and storage of tools and parts.
- Perform other duties as directed.
How to Apply
Please submit resume to email@example.com