WCI Nutrition Project
Our kitchen is headquarters for Meals on Wheels and much more. We serve 6 counties in the surrounding area, along with our own supportive living facility at the senior center. Our kitchen also does caterings for large and small parties.
This position is taking care of all organization of our Meals on Wheels program here in the West Central Illinois region. In this position you will:
* Organize in town and out of town routes
* Organize volunteers or paid staff for in town and out of town routes
* Perform over the phone or in-home interviews with potential clients to determine the need for meals, either home deliver or frozen meal service
* Data entry for clients including personal information, dietary and delivery information
* Print off and fill out daily route card and label information
This position is great for someone that is very organized and communicates well with others. A large majority of the job is coordinating with volunteers and clients via phone.
Drivers license is required for the position.