Responsible for re-buying of predetermined items that are part of the everyday planograms and the in-stock position of these items.
This position reports directly to the Director of Replenishment. Hours are Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm. Some over-night travel may be required. Some overtime based upon Company needs.
- Tracking orders from the initial shipment from the vendor through check in process at the DC and shipment to the stores via company trucks.
- Enter, review and release purchase orders.
- Monitor Stock for future ads to ensure adequate in stock position.
- Predetermined SKU sales analysis to ensure the item is selling enough to merit the shelf space; stock level is enough to support it through current order cycle but not too much so that the inventory turn goal is being achieved
- Review current retails looking for opportunities to increase gross margin.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.
- May be required to travel to F&H stores and trade shows upon request.
- Assists in Midstates data requests as directed by Director of Replenishment.
- Reviews Midstates Gap Report to identify SKU/category opportunities.
- Looks for opportunities to grow Midstates business by looking for trends in items/categories.
- Assists with new store sets and remodels.
Completes special projects directed by General Manager, Director of Purchasing or Director of Replenishment. Additional responsibilities may be assigned at any given time.
Minimum Requirements of Training and Experience:
Ideal candidate must have at least 2+ year’s retail experience. Be proficient at data entry, excel, word and be able to create spreadsheets. Must be highly motivated and possess solid math and analytical skills. Must be detail oriented and have strong organizational skills.
How to Apply
Please visit the link below to apply to our Replenishment Analyst position: