To assist the Purchasing Agent for Power Equipment, Tools and Farm departments as well as follow up on all special projects assigned.
- Perform, monitor & manage entry of all new items into our system.
- Set up and testing of EDI ordering process of vendors within areas of specific departmental responsibilities.
- Reviewing of upcoming Ads for in stock position & ensuring Ad orders are here and to stores on time.
- Review and record Ad results after Ad Event ends.
- Follow-up/ Processing of Invoice discrepancies.
- Review and updating of MSL’s based on Purchasing Agent direction.
- Updating of all Vendor maintenance information.
- Reviewing of outstanding orders and following up on orders not received past ship / cancellation dates.
- Handles calls, email, DC & Store issues, along with scheduling appointments for Purchasing Agent.
- Ad entry in both Ad Serts & KCX systems.
- Handle all Store Ad/ scanning (all clerical) type issues.
- Generate reports and orders from company computer software on a regular basis.
- Provide new sku information to our Ecom team.
- Organize and execute routine price checks on key items.
- Create and/or release purchase orders as directed by the purchasing agent.
- Travel to buying shows will be required 2 times annually, via flying or travel by car.
Completes special projects directed by Purchasing Agent or Director of Purchasing. Additional responsibilities may be assigned at any given time.
Minimum Requirements of Training and Experience:
Previous retail experience preferred. Candidate must have strong computer (Excel & Microsoft Office) and organizational skills. Must be detailed orientated, proficient at data entry with solid math and analytical skills.
How to Apply
Please visit the link below to apply to our Purchasing Agent Assistant position: