New Student Orientation
You're officially a John Wood Blazer! Be sure to attend an orientation this summer to make sure you are ready to start classes. Here are some of the items you will be able to check off your list during orientation.
1. Locate your classes.
2. Get your Student ID.
3. Get a copy of your schedule.
4. Find out what books you will need/purchase text books.
5. Make sure everything is finalized with your financial aid and/or payment arrangements.
6. Verify your account username and password.
7. Online/Canvas demonstration and training.
8. Connect with resources available (financial, accessibility, counseling, career).
9. Learn how to get involved.
10. Get a FREE TSHIRT!
Plan to be on campus approximately two hours to complete your orientation checklist and be fully prepared to start classes.
Register for your Orientation Session HERE.