Individuals photos of students receiving their diploma from President Elbe coming soon!
- Graduation practice for all graduates will be at 10:00 AM in the Student Activity Center (the gym) on Friday, May 13th, and will last approximately an hour. Please make every effort to attend practice, so the ceremony can go as smoothly as possible. The Foundation Office will be providing lunch immediately following practice.
- Doors will open at 5:00 PM for guest seating. Seating is on a first come, first served basis. No tickets are required, and there is no guest limit. Handicap parking is available in the lower Student Activity Center lot on the west side of the building. Overflow seating will be available in the aerobics room in the gym and possibly in the auditorium in the lower level of the Paul Heath Community Education and Fine Arts Center (TBD).
- On Friday evening, we will meet in the Quincy campus cafeteria at 5:00 PM where you will be able to put on your cap and gown and take pictures with your fellow graduates. You can decorate your graduation cap, but please keep it appropriate.
- We will have limited storage for your personal items, so we ask that you do not bring too many items that need to be stored (purses, coats, etc.). We also ask that you only carry what can fit in your hands or pockets during the ceremony. We request that all cell phones be silenced or turned off once the ceremony begins. Formal line-up for the procession will take place at 5:20 PM The processional will begin at 5:45 PM sharp and graduation will start at 6:00 PM.
- Our stage is accessible for students with physical disabilities and a sign language interpreter will be present for the ceremony.
- A live graduation feed will be available on this page for guests that cannot physically make it to the ceremony.
- Photos will be available for free download by the end of May on this page.
Contact the Dean of Students Office at 217.641.4301 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
Students who are nearing the completion of their program are required to file a request for program completion evaluation prior to or during registration for their final term. This will ensure an early evaluation and reduce the possibility of a deficiency in graduation requirements. The deadline to submit the form and be eligible to participate in the May graduation exercise is February 15; after this date, we cannot guarantee your inclusion in program or press release. Meeting graduation requirements is ultimately the student’s responsibility.