- Admission to John Wood Community College.
- Succesful completion of a reading competency test (students may retest one time)*
- Attendance to a JWCC Nurse Assistant information session and attend the mandatory classroom orientation.
- Pass a criminal background check (additional $40 fee payable to vendor) as required by Illinois Department of Public Health.
- Submit all required paperwork within the timeframe required by instructor:
- JWCC form verifying completion of required immunizations.
- JWCC form of physical examination indicating good physical and mental health with no weightlifting restrictions.
*Students with English as a second language may require further placement testing to meet the Illinois Department of Public Health standards.