Refer to these sources for help with MLA and APA documentation styles.
- Noodle Tools NOTE: Select "ADVANCED" Citation Level
- Purdue Online Writing Lab (OWL)
- MLA Documentation Guide - University of Wisconsin, Madison
- APA Documentation Guide - University of Wisconsin, Madison
Guides to research in particular subject areas prepared by JWCC librarians.
- A Day in History (Birthday Speech)
- JWCC's Guide to Writing Your Research Paper
- Early Childhood Development
- Research Guide to Nursing
- JWCC's One Book, One College Program: 2019 The Haunting of Hill House
- Open Educational Resources (OER)
- Information Literacy Modules
Health Science Resources
General Research Resources
In addition to our subscription databases, the following general reference sources and web sites may be helpful.