As an integral partner in the teaching and learning process of the College, the mission of the JWCC Library is to provide quality information resources, effective instruction, and professional library services in a supportive learning environment. The library strives to meet the information needs of our students, faculty and staff pursuant to the College's educational mission, vision and goals.
Barbara Lieber, Director of Learning Resources Center
Erin Ealy, Manager, Library Services
Ann Schaller, Administrative Assistant
Bob Landrum, Library Assistant
Joy Hays, Library Assistant
- Access to a collection in print and electronic formats - including books, videos, periodicals, databases, and reference resources
- Interlibrary Loan services available through the library's membership in CARLI/I-Share (Consortium of Academic and Research Libraries in Illinois - over 80 academic and research libraries throughout the state).
- Access to other collections through WorldCat is possible. Please see library staff for more information.
- Instruction in research and information literacy skills
- Reference services and assistance
- Over 90 computers for student use
- Wireless access through the school's wi-fi network
- Black/white and color printing
- Coin-operated photocopier (black/white & color)
- Scanner for Student use
- 24 computers available for Public User access
- Quiet study areas
- Group study room (B113)
- Other instructional services available in the Academic Support Center include: the Testing Room, various walk-in tutoring services, The Writing Center, and Open Learning