John Wood Community College is providing Microsoft Office to every student taking a credit class and employee free of charge. This means the latest version of the full Office productivity suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and more available for offline and online use to best prepare you for class. As long as you’re a student or employee here at John Wood Community College, you’ll be able to use this software for free.
Install on up to 5 personal devices (PCs; Macs; iOS; Android)
- Gain valuable skills on the world’s most popular productivity software
- Use the same programs as your professors to ensure full file fidelity
To get your Office follow these simple steps:
- For PC and Mac:
- Go to BlazerNet
- Click on the Office 365 logo from the Launch Pad
- Login using your full JWCC email address and password
- On the installation page, select your language and click install
- For iOS and Android:
- Download from your app store
- Sign in with your school credentials for full editing capability
3. For Windows Phone:
- It's already installed!
You will need a John Wood Community College email address to sign in. If you have trouble, please contact the JWCC Helpdesk at 217-641-4325 or by email.